We have arrived here in Florida and are almost fully moved in (just a few things have yet to find there place). Last weekend Grandmother and Grandfather Sir came down for a quick visit and some quality time with granddaughter 2. I have started work and we have already had the high school students to our house once. I also preach for the first time at GSPC this Sunday. Life is good and Amy Caroline is growing.
Friday, June 15, 2007
Moved in and More
We have arrived here in Florida and are almost fully moved in (just a few things have yet to find there place). Last weekend Grandmother and Grandfather Sir came down for a quick visit and some quality time with granddaughter 2. I have started work and we have already had the high school students to our house once. I also preach for the first time at GSPC this Sunday. Life is good and Amy Caroline is growing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
man, she is cute.
praying for you first sermon. will it be on podcast? ;)
thanks for the prayer. i think the sermon will be online but we will have to wait and see if it makes the cut.
Post a Comment