Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Amy Caroline's Adventures



While Michael was at his camps, Amy Caroline and I had many adventures. The first week we went to Lakeland and had a blast. I was able to hang out with a few highschool friends and their children. They made me laugh so hard that I was crying! Thanks girls. We also had a special visit from my college friend Maribeth. She had been such a faithful and constant friend. I am glad that we live close to her. While Michael was at his second camp we had many visitors to our new home. Sasha and Lillian came up for a night. It was fun to watch the girls interact. Thanks for coming up! On Wednesday my cousin Sally came up and helped me paint 2 rooms( the guest room and our room). We were exhausted by the end of the week. Oh- I also painted Amy Carolines room while Michael was gone. I have been recovering from a cold but we are so glad Michael is home. Below are a few pictures of our adventures!





2 comments:

Goes On Runs said...

i LOVE that smirk! what a cutie.

tangerinetree said...

Such cute pictures--I love her little smile! Have fun at the beach!!

Sarah