Monday, November 12, 2007

Too Long...






It has been way too long since our last post. I will try to catch you up on what has been going on. Since our last post Amy Caroline and I have made a trip or two down to Lakeland. The last trip down was to see the Brooklyn crew. Michael, Jack, Lyle and John went golfing and the girls and children played. We took all the Sweet grandchildren (minus Jack) to the pumpkin patch in hopes of getting a good picture but that is difficult with 6 children under the age of 4! See below! Lyle convinced us to stay the night so he and Michael could watch the GA/FL game. They were thinking they would have to consul each other but instead they were able to celebrate the win!!
In October Grandfather Sir and Rooney came down for a quick visit. AC loved showing off for them. We are looking forward to seeing them again soon.
At the end of October we had Ethan and Gretchen in Ocala for 5 nights so that Luchrysta could run the NY Marathon. Everyone had a blast but I was exhausted by the end. It was a little taste of what it will be like if we have 3 children under the age of 4! I could have not survived the week with out Michaels help. Thanks bud! Michael has successfully pulled off a few great events at church and is staying very busy.
Amy Caroline is growing up sooo fast. She is crawling like a champ and pulling up on everything! She would rather us help her walk then to crawl. I have a feeling she will be an early walker. She loves to make noise and is a big talker. People still say she looks just like Michael. She is getting her first tooth which has not been as bad of an experience as I thought it would be. We absolutely love this stage of her life. She is so much fun.

No comments: