Do you think (maybe) AC looks like her mom in this picture?
Thursday, February 7, 2008
Sunday
I love the dress AC is wearing. When we found out Lydia was pregnant mom went out and bought her a girl outfit and a boy outfit and this was the dress mom picked out. I loved it so much that I ended up buying the same dress for AC. Crazy because we could have shared...oh well! I cannot wait to see Reagan in her dress!





Do you think (maybe) AC looks like her mom in this picture?
Do you think (maybe) AC looks like her mom in this picture?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
yes, i'll give you some props in that last picture. i told you to borrow that dress! Reagan won't be in it for a while.....but AC looks adorable!
AC is so cute! Hope you guys are doing well!
So cute and looking so big. I'll agree with you on the last picture--definitely a mom look! :) I just spent the weekend with James' family hearing about how much Abby looks like him, so my sympathies are always with you! :)
Miss you guys!
okay maybe looks like you just a tiny bit.
Post a Comment