Monday, March 17, 2008

AC's first 1st Birthday Party!

Michael's parents came in town last weekend to celebrate AC's birthday. AC loved playing with her Rooney and Grandfather. Here are a few pictures from the birthday party!


AC waking up her dad that morning!







AC was not so sure about the cake, therefore, it took her a while before she would even touch it. Finally she would take little tiny touches of the icing. She never took one bite of the cake. I was not surprised that she did not eat it because she is the pickiest eater!




AC's favorite present was the NIKE shoes. Right after she opened them she brought them to Michael so he could put them on her. Once she had them on she was ready to run outside.(in the picture above she is running for the front door) She could have run around out in the street for the whole afternoon.

Thank you Rooney and GF for her new shoes!!

1 comment:

Lara said...

I cant believe AC is 1! I love the pictures of her running in her new Nike's! So cute!
Hope you are doing well!