Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Charleston, SC

Michael, AC and I visited Charleston, SC before we headed to Hilton Head to meet his family. We had as much fun as you can with a 14 month old. We walked around ALOT . AC did a great job on the walking tour but that was about the only organized thing we were able to do. We spent lots of time down by the water. AC loved running around and it was a great place for her to get some of her energy out. We were back at the hotel by 7:00 pm each night! I hope that one day Michael and I will be able to go back when it is just the 2 of us! Here are a few pictures from our adventures.
Our favorite place: the dock on the water front!





Michael having fun with the camera



Battery Park





One of the beautiful homes on the walking tour.

No comments: