Wednesday, October 22, 2008

O Boy O Boy O Boy!

Last Thursday we found out that number 2 is going to be a boy. We are thrilled. So far the best name suggestion is to name him after Michael's great uncle Obadiah Leviticus Powell. So we have a long way to go...

8 comments:

Amanda said...

congrats on the boy!!! what fun! cannot wait to see pics and maybe meet him!!

lydia said...

YAY!!! Looks like you and Kathy need to switch baby clothes :) I'm so excited for you guys! We are going to find out in 3 weeks....but wait until Christmas to read the results.

Goes On Runs said...

i love the name.... almost as good as my paternal grandmother mildred painter. we have a long way to go as well.

Julie said...

YEa! congratulations! I've come to find out that boys are fun! After 2 girls, we didn't know what to expect, but Christopher's a blast and so different than the girls were.

Julie Bauer

tangerinetree said...

CONGRATS! I am so excited for you--mixing it up a little huh? Can't wait to see you at Christmas.
Love,
Sarah

My friends said...

Congratulations on the boy! We have a boy or girl on the way in May - I love reading your blog when I get a chance. AC is growing up so much!

Rebecca F.

Hydes said...

Hooray! I bet you are so excited! Can't wait to see him. Hope all is well with the Rauls family!

SLC said...

Congrats! I just looked at your blog, didn't even know you were pregnant again! A girl and a boy--how awesome!

hope all is well
Shauna