I am not sure if anyone still reads or looks at the blog but I thought I would post some of the pictures that we had on our camera from December to yesterday. I am trying to clear the pictures off the camera before the baby comes (4 days till the due date!
Helping dad with the leaves!





Playing with bubbles!


(there are more posts below)
5 comments:
i still read it! get baby pics up once he comes!
yes I check regularly and am glad to see you back! I can't believe you only have three days until your due date! crazy!!! We are praying for a smooth delivery and transition to two kiddos. AC's birthday gift should arrive within 5days - but its coming straight from the place so its not gift wrapped. sorry. can't wait for baby boy to arrive!!!!
Hey Amy! Yes, I check your blog all the time and was soooo glad to see updates! Can't wait to see the little one! Hope you, Michael, and Amy Caroline (and baby) are all doing well! :)
Can't wait to hear the baby update!! Miss you guys, Jenny
Every time we see a duck or hear a duck song, Abby says. "feed ducks with Amy Caroline the other day." she asked to see pictures of friend Amy Caroline this morning and it was fun to open your blog and see new pictures! We LOVED our time with you in FL and look forward to meeting Baby Boy Rauls at the next holiday gathering. Hang in there--I had your due date on my calendar and hope this time it's close to on time!
Love,
Goodmans
Post a Comment