I am sorry there are so many pictures of L but it was hard to pick the best. He is extremely photogenic because all I have to do is call his name and he smiles. He is a very happy baby. He started walking a few weeks ago and loves it. He could spend hours a day just walking around the house. I was hoping it would make him sleep better but not yet!
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Valentines Day Photo Shoot
AC is growing up too. She loves anything athletic. She has a great arm and can hit a ball. She still loves her dance class. Her class will be toys in the nursery during their Mary Poppins performance!






I am sorry there are so many pictures of L but it was hard to pick the best. He is extremely photogenic because all I have to do is call his name and he smiles. He is a very happy baby. He started walking a few weeks ago and loves it. He could spend hours a day just walking around the house. I was hoping it would make him sleep better but not yet!











I am sorry there are so many pictures of L but it was hard to pick the best. He is extremely photogenic because all I have to do is call his name and he smiles. He is a very happy baby. He started walking a few weeks ago and loves it. He could spend hours a day just walking around the house. I was hoping it would make him sleep better but not yet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
walking!!!
what a cutie!
(the both of them....... how fun to have a dancing athlete.)
Post a Comment