Monday, November 1, 2010

Forget Summer...Let's see Fall!

Since we left off with the kids birthdays I thought I would start the blog again with my birthday! (really I just am THAT behind) I am not sure if anyone even looks at the blog anymore. I know I would have quit checking a LONG time ago!
The family went to Anna Marie Island for a week to celebrate my 30th birthday. Michael and I spent a few days together and then the kids joined us. It was a wonderful and refreshing trip.






Here are some random pictures from the fall. We are having a great time with friends and playing outside. AC goes to school 2 days a week and loves it. L is a happy and energetic 1 1/2 year old. I am thoroughly enjoying this stage of life. WARNING: LOTS of pictures.




















Rooney and Grandfather came to visit in October and the kids had a blast. AC, Rooney and I went to the Pumpkin Patch and then we all went to a corn maze. AC loved having them here to share in her excitement. Thanks for coming down Rooney and Grandfather.












2 comments:

Lauren said...

yay!! So glad that you updated!! :)

Goes On Runs said...

too cute.... i had almost given up hope. i love seeing those faces!!!