We are finally settled in here in Ocala. It doesn't always feel like this is our new home, but I know it will get there. I love living here, close to family, but I still miss our St Louis friends. I know it takes time! Amy Caroline is finally back on a pretty normal schedule. She has started taking a long afternoon nap. I feel like she looks so much older everyday. Here are a few pictures of her new favorite toy- the exersaucer. She also enjoys sitting in the chair and looking around. For a while there I thought she was beginning to look like me but everyone still says she looks just like Michael!
Saturday, June 30, 2007
We are finally settled in here in Ocala. It doesn't always feel like this is our new home, but I know it will get there. I love living here, close to family, but I still miss our St Louis friends. I know it takes time! Amy Caroline is finally back on a pretty normal schedule. She has started taking a long afternoon nap. I feel like she looks so much older everyday. Here are a few pictures of her new favorite toy- the exersaucer. She also enjoys sitting in the chair and looking around. For a while there I thought she was beginning to look like me but everyone still says she looks just like Michael!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Amy Caroline - You are very beautiful and yes you do look like your Dad. You also look very grown up. We want you to come see us soon. You are adorable. GFS and Rooney
Post a Comment