Saturday, July 14, 2007

Daddy's home (for a little while)


Michael got back from a week at camp with the high school students late tuesday and is off again monday for middle school camp. It was a long week for him to be away from his girls but he is enjoying every moment with them until he leaves again. He had a dream about seeing Amy Caroline the night before he got back home and she had grown long hair and was talking to him. Luckily that didn't happen over one short week. Hopefully she will not change too much over the next week and we can get back to somewhat normal life when he returns.

2 comments:

SLC said...

Amy Caroline looks so much like Michael, it's crazy!!! We miss you guys around here. I was so sad to miss the going away bbq :( I found your blog from Sarah's so now I am excited that I will see updates Yeah!! Congrats on being moved in.

Shauna Collison

Tangerine Tree said...

It's really cute how the dads miss their little girls when they have to be gone...hopefully the week will fly by. Michael will probably come home scared to death that he has a little baby girl that will grow up and be one of the campers before he can blink twice!

Can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving!

Sarah