Sunday, September 30, 2007

And She's Crawling!

After 3 weeks of working hard, Amy Caroline has offically started crawling. She has been scooting around for a few weeks but today she crawled from one side of the living room to the other. The adventures of crawling have just begun....


Look for a video soon.

5 comments:

Tangerine Tree said...

Congrats to Amy Caroline. I can't wait for the video...I can just see her with her little smile, taking off across the room for whatever catches her eye!

Goes On Runs said...

A is almost walking... probably will be by the time we are in FL.

Delta Kelly said...

Hey Amy! Love seeing your blog and keeping up this way! AC is adorable - I know Claire misses you and would love to spend time with you.

tangerinetree said...

...still waiting for that video! :)

Katie and Shae said...

Hey -No, Annabelle isn't crawling yet. I think she might just skip that stage. She is pulling up on things, and can "cruise" a VERY little bit. her balance is still very unsteady, so it will be a while before she dares to move on her own. we need an update from yall! we love being able to check your blog!