If you have never seen the movie or read the book by the title above I will give you a brief synopsis. Two brothers and there father living in early 1900’s Western Montana fly-fishing is the one thing that brings the three different men together throughout their lives. That is the gist of the story of course leaving out the major plot and climatic ending. It is one of my favorite books and one of the few movies I own.
Well last week I went to Montana to go fly-fishing with my father and two older brothers. It was not exactly like the movie but we did catch some fish, see some beautiful land, and get to know each other a little better that we did before. If you ever get the chance to go to Montana do pass it up. And the same goes for the opportunity to go fishing with you dad; whether it is in Montana or a sewage drain.
While Michael was gone Amy Caroline and I went to Lakeland to spend some time with the family. While we were there AC started eating rice cereal but has since decided she did not like it! She had her 6 month check up where she weighed in at almost 16 lbs and 25 1/2 inches. We were a little frieghtened when the DR asked us if she had been have siezers or if we had noticed any neorological delays...to this we answered no....and her response was...well does any one in your family have a big head? To that I responded HER DAD! Her head grew 3/4 of an inch in just 2 months! Atleast she will have hair that covers it!
Pictures to come
Sunday, September 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
A weighted 18 lbs 2 oz at his 9 mo.
Post a Comment